November 28, 2018 8:47 AM
November 28, 2018 09:50 AM was updated
Maracay, a state-owned service located in Aragua, was caught on Wednesday morning. The event took place at Casanova-Godoy Avenue.
Thanks to shared images by Twitter, it may happen to get smoke coming from a place near the event.
According to Gregoria Díaz, a motorcycle fired at the place where gasoline fills. They damaged two fire extinguishers.
The officials of Aragua Fire Brigade went to control fire.
– Venemundo Web (@VememundoWeb) November 28, 2018
– Report Now (@ ReportYa) November 28, 2018
# 28Berria The Casanova Godoy PV service station burns at 8:30 a.m., #MaracayAfter Kellogg, a motorcycle filled with gasoline and burned it. 2 fire extinguishers. No injuries. Controlled status pic.twitter.com/oulDscgoSC
– Gregoria Díaz (@churuguara) November 28, 2018
– LUIS DALIER ™ Diario El Sol (@luisdalier) November 28, 2018
#Now Gasolio fire on Casanova Godo Avenue, on the fresh mountain and around San Jacinto #Maracay, Aragua state. # 28Berria 8:08 AM. through @ElPitazoTV #TVVNews #TVVenezuela pic.twitter.com/jjmh7tbW7e
– TVVenezuela News (@TVVnews) November 28, 2018
– El Pitazo (@ElPitazoTV) November 28, 2018
– Eleazar Urbaez (@FEDGLOCK) November 28, 2018
– Aragüeño (@ElAragueno) November 28, 2018