Bandai Namco has revealed That his newly announced title for Nintendo Switch, Girls und Panzer: Dream Tank Match DX, Will be launched on February 21 in Southeast Asia with texts in Japanese and English, this February 21, 2019.
The company has also officially shared the new elements with which this delivery will be presented, of which we will briefly comment on our previous news:
- 4 new characters from GIRLS und PANZER das FINALE Episode 1: Mary, Andou and Oshida of the BC Freedom Academy; and Ogin from Team Shark of the Ooarai Girls Academy.
- New tanks: MK.IV, Renault FT-17, S35 and ARL 44!
- A new Panzerfahren Festival mode; A style game of tournaments that you can enjoy completely without Internet!
- A total of 40 commanders of new and modeled 3D tanks that can look outside the dome
- Multiplayer games are added for up to 8 players in a local connection!
- And many, many other more functions are also available!
You can see the game trailer below: